The fashion elements of the assortment were not speaking the same language as the basics," John M.
What does FEM stand for?
FEM stands for Fashion Elements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEM
We have 118 other meanings of FEM in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Functional Extra - Low Voltage
- Facilities and Equipment Maintenance (USACE)
- Facilities Engineering Management
- Faculdade de Engenharia Mecânica (Brasil)
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Economics and Muamalat (University Sains Islam Malaysia)
- Fællessekretariat for Eftersyns- og Mærkningsordningerne
- Fakulta Ekonomiky a Manažmentu
- Far East Movement (music group)
- Fast Eye Movement
- Federación Ecuestre Mexicana
- Federated Export Marketing
- Fédération Européenne de la Manutention (French: European Federation of Materials Handling; est. 1953)
- Fédération Européenne des Métallurgistes (European Metalworkers' Federation)
- Federation of Women Entrepreneur Association Malaysia
- Female Engineered Marketing
- Female Entrepreneurs' Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following a review of the company, the group has cut back on the number of goods on offer but upped prices and enhanced its luxury and high fashion elements of its business.
0% 2004 Department stores: 8% Mass merchants: 58% Specialty/photo shops: 34% 2003 Department stores: 8% Mass merchants: 55% Specialty/photo shops: 37% SOURCE: HFN Research; * Projected Caption(s): Adding fashion elements to albums has been a big push for MBI, which now has a collection of colored leather albums in its line.