Two awards were presented during the reception, Oscar Gomez with Farmworker Health Services, Inc.
What does FHSI stand for?
FHSI stands for Farmworker Health Services, Inc. (health services for farmworkers; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHSI
We have 2 other meanings of FHSI in our Acronym Attic
- Fullerton High School District (Fullerton, CA)
- Framingham High School Drama Co
- Family Health Self-Empowerment
- Fishing Hot Spots Elite
- Family History Symptom Free
- Framingham High School Foundation (Massachusetts)
- Florida Health Systems Federal Credit Union (Miami, FL)
- Family Housing
- Flagstaff Hill Scout Group
- Family Health Services, Inc. (Nebraska)
- Firestone High School Instrumental Music Association (Akron, OH)
- Field Health Service Information System (The Philippines)
- Fire Helicopter Squad Leader (various organizations)
- Federal Hazardous Substances Labeling Act
- Florida Health Sciences Library Association (est. 1961)
- Fort Hays Sternberg Museum (Kansas)
- French Horn Straight Mute
- Florida High School Model United Nations
- Foothill High School Model United Nations (Pleasonton, CA)
- Finley Hospital School of Nursing (est. 1896; Dubuque, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oscar Gomez, Executive Director of Farmworker Health Services, Inc.