To address this reality, the Farmworker Health and Safety Institute (FHSI or Institute), was founded in 1991 by El Comite de Apoyo a los Trabajadores Agricolas (CATA) and the Farmworker Association of Florida (FWAF) to cultivate worker leadership development by providing training around health and safety and environmental justice issues.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for Farmworker Association of Florida
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Fighter Aircraft Engagement Zone
- Facility Failure
- Facts and Fables (speech database, Carnegie Mellon Universit)
- Faith and Freedom (various locations)
- Families Are Forever
- Family and Friends
- Family Arabian Foal (Breyer mold)
- Family Assessment Form (Children's Bureau evaluation software)
- Family Assistance Fund (various organizations)
- Family of the Americas Foundation
- Fast Access Format
- Fast and Furious
- Fast, Accurate, and Friendly (McDonald's employee training)
- Feature Activation File
- Federação Angolana de Futebol (Portuguese: Angolan Football Federation; Angola)
- Fédération des Aveugles et Handicapés Visuels de France (French: Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired of France)
- fee assessment form
- Fifty Amp Fuse (band)
- File and Forget
- Film Arts Foundation (San Francsisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, members of the Farmworker Association of Florida have been exchanging visits with citrus farmers in Brazil to trade ideas on how to address environmental justice issues.