Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry (FHFH) has been listed in all of the Combined Federal Charity Campaigns (CFCC) nationwide.
What does FHFH stand for?
FHFH stands for Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHFH
- Federal Housing Finance Board
- First Half Final Certificate (mining patents)
- Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Franciscan Hospital for Children (Boston, MA)
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Fair Haven Fire Department (Fair Haven, NJ)
- Family Health Field Educators
- Forest Hills Financial Group (New York)
- Friends of Historic Forest Grove (Forest Grove, OR)
- Flatirons Habitat for Humanity (Boulder, CO)
- Foothills Habitat for Humanity (Roseville, CA)
- Fort Hood Family Housing (Fort Hood, TX)
- Federation of Hellenic Food Industries
- Federation of Hungarian Food Industries
- Filipino Heritage Festival Inc.
- Food Hygiene for the Food Industry (Royal Society for the Promotion of Health, UK)
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (cartoon)
- Foundation for Healthy Family Living (Sonoma, CA)
- Full-Height, Full-Length
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Stewardship Award, given to individuals or organizations that have conveyed a good-citizen image to the hunting and nonhunting community; went to Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry (FHFH).
Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry (FHFH), a national feeding ministry, continues to find new ways to finance venison butchering costs, making it easier for hunters to donate their fresh venison to the hungry.