What does FABIAN stand for?
FABIAN stands for Farmaceutische En Biomedische Analyse (Dutch: Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Forearm Blood Flow (cardiovascular medicine)
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow Velocity
- First American Bank Group Ltd. (Ames, IA)
- Fetish, Allies, Bisexuals, Gay, Lesbians, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering Revolution
- Federazione Autonoma Bancari Italiani (Italian: Autonomous Federation Italian Banking)
- Fellow of the American Biographical Institute
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc.
- Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute (University of Pretoria; South Africa)
- Forestry Authority Biodiversity Initiative
- Functioning After Brain Injury (pediatric neuropsychiatry)
- Faculdade de Biblioteconomia e Comunicação (Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil)
- Fire and Blast Information Group
- Fédération des Agents Bancaires Indépendants (French: Banking Federation of Independent Agents; Belgium)
- First African Bicycle Information Office (Uganda)
- Fellow of the American Board of Interventional Pain Management
- Fast Africanized Bee Identification System
- Faculty Advisory Board on Information Technologies (Cornell University; New York)
- First American Bank of Kenya
- Federation of Amateur Baseball Leagues (Kings Park, NY)
- Franklin Avenue Branch Library (Des Moines, IA)