Further property acquisition or farm-ins will be considered.
What does FI stand for?
FI stands for Farm-In (oil & gas)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FI
We have 17 other meanings of FI in our Acronym Attic
- Flood Hazard Zone (building codes; various locations)
- Free Hacking Zone
- Funk-Haus-Zentrale (German: Funk-House Central)
- Facility Inspection
- Factory Installed
- Failure Identification
- Failure Intensity
- Fake Intelligence
- False Information
- Family Income
- Farmakope Indonesia
- Farmland Industries, Inc.
- Fast Infoset (binary encoding format for the XML Information Set)
- Fatherhood Initiative
- Fatigue Index (aircraft or medicine)
- Fault Isolation
- Fecal Incontinence
- Federation Intelligence (forum)
- Felsic Index (geology)
- Feministiskt Initiativ (Swedish: Feministic Initiative; political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central to this strategy is the flexibility to reduce stakes and/or permit farm-ins, on a case-by-case basis, to maintain an appropriate balance, it noted.
Hemisphere Energy's management and board view the market conditions as providing an excellent opportunity to aggressively pursue value-added acquisitions and farm-ins.
Malcolm joined OMV in 1999 as head of exploration in Australia and New Zealand and during his tenure at OMV oversaw OMV's entry into new licences through farm-ins and acquisitions in Australia, New Zealand and Norway as well as managing OMV's exploration interests in Libya.