I once wanted to check passing on a two-lane country road and floored it to get around a farm truck driving 50 mph.
What does FT stand for?
FT stands for Farm Truck (license plate)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FT
We have 47 other meanings of FT in our Acronym Attic
- Failed in Theory (examination marking)
- Fairy Tale
- Faith Tabernacle (various locations)
- Fallots Tetralogy (medical)
- Fallout Tactics (video game)
- Falls Taxi (Black River Falls, WI)
- Fametracker (website)
- Family Therapy
- Family Tree
- Fashion Television
- Fast Track (instant picture of premium/loss information in the casualty industry)
- Fast Transition (802.11)
- Fast Twitch (muscle fiber type)
- Fault Tolerant
- Fault Tree
- Federal Trade Commission
- Feeding Tube
- Fellow in Thanatology: Death, Dying and Bereavement (Association for Death Education and Counseling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Never mind if it's kitted up to the hilt or can tug a farm truck, if you don't like the look of the thing you aren't going to buy it.
Never mind if it's kitted up to the hilt or can tug a farm truck, if you don't like the look of the thing you ain't going to buy it.
Her family lives a quarter mile away, and Doughertys and Callenses collaborate on many projects (their conversion of an old school bus into a large farm truck aired on RFD.
As Salazar stepped over cactus and cooed at dogs that roam the ruins of mobile homes and rusted farm trucks, she said she hoped the case was resolved in her lifetime.
Likewise, the buck was accustomed to farm trucks cruising the CRP fields.
The Farm Truck visits the buildings and delivers to residents who have become members of its Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Select Program and have placed orders via the farm's online portal.