Producers interested in applying for a microloan may contact their local Farm Service Agency office, which can be found online at fsa.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Farm Service Agency (USDA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 468 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation (various schools)
- Faldo Series Asia (golf)
- Family Separation Allowance
- Family Service America
- Family Services Association
- Family Support Agency (Ireland)
- Fanuc South Africa (equipment)
- Farm Safety Association
- Farm Security Administration
- Farm Security Agency
- Favorite Song of the Album
- Feature Selection Algorithm
- Federal Savings Association
- Federal Security Administration
- Federal Security Agency
- Federal Seed Act of 1939
- Federal Space Agency (Russia)
- Federal Student Aid
- Federation of South Arabia (est. 1963; now Yemen)
- Fédération Suisse des Aveugles et Malvoyants (French: Swiss Federation of the Blind and Visually Impaired; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regarding the proposed Farm Service Agency consolidations, USDA said those were "based on criteria that the offices are either not staffed or staffed with just one or two employees and within 20 miles of other offices.
USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack says public hearings will be held in counties where Farm Service Agency offices are to be closed.
Farmer and rancher candidate nominations for local Farm Service Agency county committees started on June 15 and continue through Aug.
GAO-07-1092 September 18, 2007 Over the past two decades, provisions of the Food Security Act of 1985, among others, have allowed the Department of Agriculture's Farm Service Agency in partnership with the Department of the Interior's U.
The Agriculture Department's Farm Service Agency in Kansas City plans to award a partial set-aside IT support contract known as Farm Application Services and Technologies (FAST).
Kerry had worked for the Farm Service Agency for less than a year before her accident, but she received a paycheck the entire time she was hospitalized thanks to the generosity of FSA employees across the country.
The announcement was made by Teresa Lasseter, who administers USDA's Farm Service Agency.