CoBank has announced the appointment of Steven Decatur as the new president of Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation (FCL), which provides leasing services to agricultural cooperatives, producers and communications and energy companies nationwide.
What does FCL stand for?
FCL stands for Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation (Minneapolis, MN; also seen as FCLSC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCL
We have 156 other meanings of FCL in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club København Fan Club
- Fiat Coupe Klub Polska
- Football Club Koenig Reiminger (French football club)
- Fluorchlorkohlenwasserstoffe (German: Chlorofluorocarbon)
- Fox Chapel Killer Whales (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Fort Campbell, KY
- Facility (Security) Clearance
- Facsimile Command Language (RightFax)
- Failure Count - Line (Telabs)
- Family Community Leadership (various organizations)
- Fast Carry Logic
- Fault Current Limiter
- Feature Code Library (Trimble Corporation)
- Federated Co-Operatives Ltd. (Canada)
- Fédération Cynologique Luxembourgeoise (French: Luxembourg Kennel Federation; Luxembourg)
- Feedback Control Loop
- Ferrite-Coupled Line
- Fetal Calf Ligament
- Fetch Command Load
- Fibre Channel Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, in early 2004, CoBank increased its ownership stake in Farm Credit Leasing Services Corporation (FCL) from 82 percent to 100 percent.