Universal Studios Singapore is divided into seven themed zones, namely Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Madagascar and Far Far Away.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Far Far Away
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFA
We have 208 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (gaming)
- Final Fantasy 8 (video game)
- Final Fantasy 9 (video game)
- F”reningen F”r Arbetarskydd (Sweden)
- Face Fusiform Area
- Fahrten-Ferne Abenteuer (German: Driving Distance Adventure)
- Failed Fuel Assembly
- Family Faculty Association
- Family Funeralhome Association (est. 1989)
- Fan Film Awards
- Farmers for Action (UK)
- Fatima Family Apostolate (Hanceville, AL)
- Federal Facility Agreement
- Federal Financial Aid
- Fédération Française Aéronautique (French: French Aeronautical Federation)
- Fédération Française d'Addictologie (French addiction federation)
- Fédération Française d'Aérostation (French: French Ballooning Federation; est. 1977)
- Fédération Française d'Airsoft (French airsoft federation)
- Fédération Française d'Aquariophilie (French: French Aquarium Federation)
- Fédération Française d'Athlétisme (French: French Athletics Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHEN King Harold, the beloved ruler of Far Far Away, dies the realm cries out for a new ruler.
Sight gags seem to have been recycled from earlier films - customers milling about in the Versarchery store on the Far Far Away high street - with a smattering of pop culture references including The Sound Of Music, Chorus Line and The Six Million Dollar Man.