Experimental Verification of a Three Zone VAV System Model Operating with Fan Powered Terminal Units (RP-1292).
What does FPT stand for?
FPT stands for Fan Powered Terminal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPT
We have 89 other meanings of FPT in our Acronym Attic
- False-Positive Serological Test for Syphilis
- Federal Project Support Unit
- Fixed Penalty Support Unit (UK)
- Florida Public Services Union
- Ferrini Pistoia Stiaffini Vettore (Italian law firm)
- Freiberger Polizeisportverein eV (German police sports club)
- Frequency Protected Service Volume
- Federal Public Sector Youth Internship Program (Canada)
- Corporation for Financing and Promoting Technology (Vietnam)
- Failure of Passive Transfer (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Base Case The base case settings were intended to mimic the theoretical best case operating patterns of buildings that used fan powered terminal units with no leakage.
Performance of ECM controlled VAV fan powered terminal units.
The objective of this paper is to describe the system model and to serve as a reference for other papers that detail the operation of the system when series or parallel type fan powered terminal units are used.
This study focused on the operation of a Single Duct Variable Air Volume (SDVAV) system using Fan Powered Terminal Units (FPTU).
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] [FIGURE 2 OMITTED] Figure 3 Static pressure comparisons at different primary airflows and fan settings for a parallel fan powered terminal unit.