Efficiency is improved by balancing the recirculation fan, exhaust fan, and the burner position, with control software that reduces gas consumption and cycle time, according to the company.
What does FE stand for?
FE stands for Fan, Exhaust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FE
We have 47 other meanings of FE in our Acronym Attic
- Flint District Youth Council
- Florida District Young Religious Unitarian Universalists
- Director, Force Development, US Army G8
- Forenede Danske Zoneterapeuter (Danish: Danish Reflexologists’ Association)
- Extroverted Feeling (Jungian cognitive function)
- Facilities Engineer
- Facilities Engineering (US DoD)
- Facilities Exchange
- Fair Enough
- Falange Española (Spanish political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Table 2 shows how the annual energy use in kWh varies for each component (supply fan, exhaust fan and DX compressor) for each of the six design alternatives and for each of four cities.
The experiment apparatus contains molten steel container, cover, honeycomb heat regenerator, switching valve, blower fan, exhaust fan and temperature detecting system.