There he designed and managed the Family to Family foster care initiative, and was the foundation's team leader for child welfare policy.
What does F2F stand for?
F2F stands for Family to Family (special needs children information and education organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of F2F
We have 11 other meanings of F2F in our Acronym Attic
- Farm to Cafeteria (Food Security Learning Center; World Hunger Year; New York, NY)
- FORTRAN To C Converter
- Freedom To Choose (UK)
- Freedom to Connect (conference)
- Furan-2-Carboxylate (chemical compound)
- Friendly Forces Coordination Center/Cell
- Future Fires Command and Control
- Fortran to Common Lisp
- Functional Flow Diagram Description
- Face To Face
- Field to Finish (surveying)
- Fit To Fail (punk ska band)
- Foreningen 2 Foreldre (Norweigan: 2 Parents Association; est. 1985)
- Friend-to-Friend (computer network)
- Forecast to Finished Goods
- Family to Family Health Information Education Center (United Cerebral Palsy, Michigan)
- Free to Go (mobile phone package)
- Float to Integer
- First Two Layers (Rubik's Cube)
- Female to Male (transsexual)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, the two-week, dormlike experience organized by Park's program, Family to Family, will take place in the ancient Korean capital of Kyongju, where 40 Santa Clarita Valley adults and teens will live with and teach nearly 400 South Korean children - entirely in English.
But there are no one-size-fits-all solutions to the state's child care needs, which vary from family to family.