AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD ViaSat Inc (Nasdaq:VSAT), a provider of satellite and other digital communication products, announced on Wednesday (12 November) that the company has received a subcontract modification from The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) under the Family of Advanced Beyond-line-of-sight Terminals (FAB-T) programme.
What does FAB-T stand for?
FAB-T stands for Family of Advanced Beyond-Line-of-Sight Terminals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fugasnaya Awiatsyonna Bomba (Russian Federation Air Force series of general purpose freefall iron bmbs)
- Fulfillment, Assurance, and Billing (operational process areas for Telecommunication Service Providers)
- Fully Acknowledged Broadcast (Thunderbirds TV series)
- Fully Advised and Briefed (Thunderbirds TV show)
- Functional Airspace Block (Single European Sky)
- Fundación Amigos de los Bosques
- FURY (Fellowship of United Reformed Youth) Advisory Board
- Futures After Birth (UK program for teen parents)
- Fabrication Isometric
- First Allo BMT for Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Federation of Asian Biotech Associations
- Financial and Business Assistance (Iowa Department of Natural Resources)
- Florida Association for Behavior Analysis
- For Artists, By Artists (artists' group; Memphis, TN)
- Frankfort Avenue Business Association (Louisville, KY)
- Functional Airspace Block Approach (EU)
- Functional Analysis By Association (Chang Bioscience, Inc.)
- Food and Beverage Australia Limited
- Fractional Analysis of Bronchoalveolar Lavage (critical care)
- Facilitating Access Breaking Barriers (Edinburgh, Scotland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:VSAT) has received a subcontract modification from The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA) for the Family of Advanced Beyond-line-of-sight Terminals (FAB-T) program.
Air Force's Family of Advanced Beyond-Line-of-Sight Terminals (FAB-T), Multifunctional Information Distribution System (MIDS), and other military, avionics and commercial systems worldwide.