Family Separation Allowance Family separation allowance (FSA) compensates qualified members for added expenses incurred because an enforced family separation.
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Family Separation Allowance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSA
We have 469 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Facility Security Assessment
- Faculté des Sciences Agronomiques (French: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences; Bénin)
- Faculté des Sciences Appliquées (Belgium, engineering schools)
- Faculté des Sciences de l'Administration (French: Faculty of Administration; Canada)
- Faculty Service Area
- Faculty Student Adviser (various locations)
- Faculty Study Abroad
- Faculty, Staff, Administration (education)
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation (various schools)
- Faldo Series Asia (golf)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tool identifies those travelers in a foreign duty location entitled to special military pay, including Hostile Fire Pay, Combat Zone Tax Exclusion, Hardship Duty Pay, Family Separation Allowance, etc.
It authorizes a permanent increase in special pay for duty subject to hostile fire or imminent danger and for family separation allowances, and increases special pays for members of the National Guard and Reserve for enlistment and reenlistment.
LOCATION MATTERS Family Separation Allowance (FSA) Family separation allowance (FSA) compensates qualified members for added expenses incurred because of an enforced family separation.