With the introduction of the Family Procedure Rules 2010, there is now a far greater emphasis on divorcing couples using alternative methods of resolving their case.
What does FPR stand for?
FPR stands for Family Procedure Rules (formerly Family Proceedings Rules; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPR
We have 135 other meanings of FPR in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation Project Qualification (UK)
- Fine Pitch Quad Flat Pack
- Forestry Plantations Queensland Office (Australia)
- Fabry-Perot Resonator
- Failed Part Report
- Failed Part Required
- Faith Promoting Rumor
- False Positive Rate
- False Priority Report
- Family Parent Rider (insurance)
- Fast Packet Relay
- Federal Procurement Regulation
- Federally Prescribed Reserve
- Feet Per Revolution
- Fichier des Personnes Recherchées (French: Wanted Persons File)
- Field Performance Report (oil industry)
- Filter Performance Rating (air filters)
- Final Production Run
- Final Program Requirements
- Final Progress Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
The judge was also criticised for making placement orders without the requirements of the Family Procedure Rules having been met.
That was effected by the new Family Procedure Rules 2010, which came into force in April 2011.