It is truly a shame," says Jennifer Chrisler, executive director of the Family Pride Coalition and a former Massachusetts resident.
What does FPC stand for?
FPC stands for Family Pride Coalition (formerly Gay and Lesbian Parents Coalition International)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPC
We have 298 other meanings of FPC in our Acronym Attic
- Fractional Pulmonary Blood Volume
- Fabry-Perot Cavity (antennas)
- Factory Production Control (Evaluation of Conformity; EU)
- Fair Play Committee (various organizations)
- Fair Point Communications
- Fairmont President's Club (hotels; various locations)
- Fairmount Park Commission (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Partnership Campaign (Girl Scouts; various locations)
- Family Planning Clinic (various locations)
- Family Planning Council (Philadelphia, PA)
- Farmer's Petroleum Cooperative, Inc.
- Featured Picture Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Federal Port Controller
- Federal Power Commission
- Federal Preparedness Circular
- Federal Preparedness Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Federal Prison Camp
- Federal Privacy Commissioner (various locations)
- Federation for Peace and Conciliation
- Fedora Packaging Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
This isn't about argument of protest," said Jennifer Chrisler of the Family Pride Coalition, which organized the families.
Jennifer Chrisler, executive director for the Family Pride Coalition, which organized the gay family contingent, said the day was focused on family fun--not politics.
It's just this kind of national event--one that focuses on families--that members of the Family Pride Coalition say should include gay and lesbian parents and their children.
But for Corri Planck, deputy executive director of the Family Pride Coalition, and her partner of six years, Dianne Hardy-Garcia, it's also been tragic.