Eastern Time, the Department's Family Policy Compliance Office will present via webinar a basic overview of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
What does FPCO stand for?
FPCO stands for Family Policy Compliance Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPCO
We have 5 other meanings of FPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Family Practice and Counseling Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fiat Panda Club Nl (Dutch car club)
- First Presbyterian Church of Newtown (Flushing, NY)
- Florida Pregnancy Care Network (est. 2005; Florida Pregnancy Support Services Program; Florida Department of Health; Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Prostate Cancer Network
- Free Paltalk Color Nickname (software)
- Friends of People Close to Nature
- Fundación Peruana para la Conservación de la Naturaleza (Spanish: Peruvian Foundation for the Conservation of Nature)
- Fédération Promo Cross National Amateur (Belgian motorcross federation)
- First Presbyterian Church Nursery School (New York, NY)
- Federation of Philippine Chinese in Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- First Presbyterian Church of Orlando (Florida)
- Florida Partners Corp.
- Food Products Co. (Saudi Arabia)
- Force Projection Capabilities Office
- Formation Professionnelle Continue Ostéopathie (French: Continuing Professional Osteopathy)
- Formation Professionnelle de la Côte d'Opale (French: Professional Training of the Opal Coast)
- Framed Picture Company (UK)
- Force Protection Condition (formerly Threat Condition, THREATCON)
- Fellow of the Philippine College of Physicians
Samples in periodicals archive:
What we are attempting to do is to strike a balance on the privacy-safety issue and reassure schools that safety is paramount when it comes to educational institutions," LeRoy Rooker, director of the Department of Education's family policy compliance office, told The Journal.
The second site is maintained by the Family Policy Compliance Office at http://www.
This month, the Department's Family Policy Compliance Office issued its annual notification to states and school districts of their obligations under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA).