We work in partnership with the Iowa Department of Public Health, the Family Planning Council of Iowa, Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, and the Center for Social and Behavioral Research at the University of Northern Iowa.
What does FPC stand for?
FPC stands for Family Planning Council (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPC
We have 298 other meanings of FPC in our Acronym Attic
- Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (Malay: Faculty of Major Languages)
- Fractional Pulmonary Blood Volume
- Fabry-Perot Cavity (antennas)
- Factory Production Control (Evaluation of Conformity; EU)
- Fair Play Committee (various organizations)
- Fair Point Communications
- Fairmont President's Club (hotels; various locations)
- Fairmount Park Commission (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Partnership Campaign (Girl Scouts; various locations)
- Family Planning Clinic (various locations)
- Family Pride Coalition (formerly Gay and Lesbian Parents Coalition International)
- Farmer's Petroleum Cooperative, Inc.
- Featured Picture Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Federal Port Controller
- Federal Power Commission
- Federal Preparedness Circular
- Federal Preparedness Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Federal Prison Camp
- Federal Privacy Commissioner (various locations)
- Federation for Peace and Conciliation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Family Planning Council commissioned Hollister Creative to produce "Parent Probe.
Whittaker is associate director of research and Roberta Herceg-Baron is managing director of programs--all at the Family Planning Council, Philadelphia.
The Zimbabwe National Family Planning Council with technical assistance from the Johns Hopkins University Population Communication Services launched a project called Promotion of Youth Responsibility.
She was made Director-General of the Pakistan Central Family Planning Council in 1970, but left to join UNFPA the following year.
1) In addition, an independent Family Planning Council was constituted and a National Board of Family Planning was formed to advise the government on policy issues.
Fifty-one of these grantees were state, territorial, local or municipal health departments; 14 were independent family planning councils (regional, nonprofit umbrella agencies); seven were affiliates of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America; and 13 were other types of community agencies, such as hospitals.