Addressing a National Consultation workshop organized by Rahnuma Family Planning Association of Pakistan (FPAP), Director Advocacy FPAP, Nabila Malick said adolescent and young people make up more than 60 percent of Pakistan's population, out of which 27 million are the females.
What does FPAP stand for?
FPAP stands for Family Planning Association of Pakistan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAP
We have 4 other meanings of FPAP in our Acronym Attic
- Fluticasone Propionate Aqueous Nasal Spray
- Forest Products Association of Nova Scotia
- Fire Prevention Association of North Texas
- Financial Planning Association of New York
- Family Planning Advocates of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Family Planning Association New Zealand (Auckland, NZ)
- Fire Protection Association of New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Fondation du Père Afif Osseiran (Lebanese foundation)
- Fournitures et Produits Administratifs pour l'Outre Mer (French: Administrative Supplies and Products for Overseas)
- Fællesforeningen for Psykoanalytiske & Analytiske Psykoterapier (Joint Association for Psycho Analytical & Analytical Psychotherapies; Denmark)
- Fire Protection Association of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- First Place Auto Products (Canton, OH)
- Flight Path Alignment Point
- Floating Point Array Processor
- Fonds de Prévention des Aléas de la Pêche (French: Hazards Prevention Fund for Fisheries)
- Fédération de Patinage Artistique du Québec (French: Federation of Parents Adopters Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération des Parents Adoptants du Québec (French: Federation of Parents Adopters Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération des Producteurs Acéricoles du Québec (French: Quebec Maple Syrup Producers Federation)
- Foster Parents Association of Queensland, Inc. (Australia)
- Family Planning Annual Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family Planning Association of Pakistan, World Population Fund, PLAN International and others).
In 1952, a volunteer organisation, the Family Planning Association of Pakistan was formed that began to raise voices in support of women's right to birth control, later renamed family planning.
Organisers: Shirkat Gah and Family Planning Association of Pakistan.
POPULATION PLANNING PROGRAMME AND POLICIES--A BROAD VIEW Efforts to initiate population planning activities in order to regulate growth of population in Pakistan go as far back as the early 50s with the formation of the Family Planning Association of Pakistan (FPAP) in 1953, a non-government organisation (NGO).
These cover community-service groups, such as the Family Planning Association of Pakistan (FPAP), the All Pakistan Women's Association (APWA) and the Mother and Child Welfare Association (MCWA); and professional groups, such as the Pakistan Nurses Federation (PNF), Teachers' Associations, the College of Family Medicine (CFM), the Karachi Business and Professional Women's Club (KBPWC) and the Pakistan Voluntary Health and Nutrition Association (PVHNA).
ISLAMABAD, January 23, 2012 (Balochistan Times): Planning Division and Rahnuma- Family Planning Association of Pakistan (FPAP) will jointly organize an Interactive Dialogue to discuss youth issues on January 24 (Tuesday) at a local hotel.
The ceremony was organized by Rahnuma Family Planning Association of Pakistan (FPAP) with an aim to pledge support from civil society and media toward changing trends of rapidly increasing population.