According to the Global Gag Rule Impact Project (GGRIP), a collaboration between Population Action International, Planned Parenthood Federation and others, Kenya's two largest providers (the Family Planning Association of Kenya and Marie Stopes International) refused as a matter of principle to sign onto the policy when it was reinstated in 2001.
What does FPAK stand for?
FPAK stands for Family Planning Association of Kenya
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAK
We have 1 other meaning of FPAK in our Acronym Attic
- Family Planning Association of Hong Kong
- Family Planning Association of India
- Financial Planner Association Indonesia
- Financial Planning Associates, Inc. (Ellisville, MO)
- Fire Protection Association of India (Mumbai, India)
- Fournitures Pièces Automobiles Industrielles (French: Auto Parts Industrial Supplies)
- Family Planning Association International Development (Asia Pacific region)
- Family Planning Association of Islamic Republic of Iran (est. 1995)
- Formation aux Pratiques dans le Champ de l'Adolescence et de la Jeunesse (French: Attend Practices In The Field of Adolescence and Youth; Belgium)
- Free Press Association of Japan
- Federação Portuguesa de Automibilismo E Karting (Portugal)
- Forum Peduli Anggaran Kota Solo (Indonesian: Forum Peduli Solo City Budget)
- First Point Assessment Limited (UK )
- Full-term, Pre-term, Abortions, Living
- Financial Planning Association Los Angeles (California)
- Family Planning Association of Maine (Augusta, ME)
- Financial Planning Association of Malaysia
- Fire Prevention Association of Massachusetts (est. 1974)
- Fire Protection Association Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Forum des Professeurs Agrégés du Maroc (French: Aggregated Teachers Forum in Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Family Planning Association of Kenya, where some 30 to 50 percent of maternal deaths are a result of unsafe abortion due to restrictive laws, also chose to forfeit U.
The Nyeri Youth Health Project is an intervention for young people implemented by the Family Planning Association of Kenya in collaboration with representatives from the community.