In Bhiwandi (outside Bombay), where infertility care is largely unaffordable in the private sector and unavailable in the public sector, the Family Planning Association of India is providing high-quality, affordable services to infertile couples under its Bhiwandi-based Comprehensive Reproductive Health for All project.
What does FPAI stand for?
FPAI stands for Family Planning Association of India
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAI
We have 3 other meanings of FPAI in our Acronym Attic
- Family Planning Association of Greece
- Financial Planning Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Florida Pyrotechnics Arts Guild
- Fuel Poverty Advisory Group (UK)
- Fundamental Physics Advisory Group (European Space Agency)
- Family Physician Airways Group of Canada
- Familial Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (cardiology)
- Flight Path Attitude Hold (flight control)
- Foyer pour Personnes Âgées ou Handicapées (French: Home for the Elderly or Disabled)
- Family Planning Association of Hong Kong
- Financial Planner Association Indonesia
- Financial Planning Associates, Inc. (Ellisville, MO)
- Fire Protection Association of India (Mumbai, India)
- Fournitures Pièces Automobiles Industrielles (French: Auto Parts Industrial Supplies)
- Family Planning Association International Development (Asia Pacific region)
- Family Planning Association of Islamic Republic of Iran (est. 1995)
- Formation aux Pratiques dans le Champ de l'Adolescence et de la Jeunesse (French: Attend Practices In The Field of Adolescence and Youth; Belgium)
- Free Press Association of Japan
- Family Planning Association of Kenya
- Federação Portuguesa de Automibilismo E Karting (Portugal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primary responsibility for distribution of condoms and other birth control methods is borne by the government's well-intentioned Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, aided by such non-governmental organizations as the Family Planning Association of India and Population Services International (which markets its own condoms).