The research was carried out within the context of a comprehensive youth programme run by the Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) in Jessore.
What does FPAB stand for?
FPAB stands for Family Planning Association of Bangladesh
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAB
We have 1 other meaning of FPAB in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow, Professionnel d'Assurance Agréé (French: Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional; Canada)
- Field-Programmable Analog Array
- Final Partnership Administrative Adjustment (IRS)
- Fire Protection Association of Australia
- Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association
- Fresh Produce Association of the Americas
- Future Professional Atheletes of America (youth sports; Jefferson, GA)
- Free of Particular Average American Conditions (insurance)
- Federation of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Ukraine
- Family Physicians Accreditation Board (Singapore)
- Foundation for Protected Areas and Biodiversity (World Wildlife Fund)
- Facilities Planning Advisory Committee
- Facilities Planning Advisory Council (Fairfax County Public Schools; Fairfax, VA)
- Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (Novelty, OH)
- Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture (California; annual cultural festival)
- Fine and Performing Arts Center (various locations)
- Forces Patriotiques Anticolonialistes Anticapitalistes (French: Anticolonial Anticapitalist Patriotic Forces; Guadeloupe)
- Forest Products Association of Canada
- Fort Point Arts Community, Inc. (est. 1980; Boston, MA)
- Franklin Performing Arts Company (Franklin, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The major NGOs in 2010 were the Reproductive Health Services Training and Education Program (RHSTEP), Association for Prevention of Septic Abortion, Bangladesh (BAPSA), the Bangladesh Women's Health Coalition (BWHC), the Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB), the Urban Primary Health Care Project (UPHCP), Marie Stopes Bangladesh and BRAC Bangladesh.