The Pearl Of Wisdom awareness campaign, supported by the Irish Family Planning Association, Irish Hairdressers' Federation and broadcaster Maura Derrane, seeks to remind women to avail of a free screening from a GP or family planning clinic.
What does FPA stand for?
FPA stands for Family Planning Association (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPA
We have 268 other meanings of FPA in our Acronym Attic
- Seventh Framework Programme (EU)
- Facilities Planning Area
- Faculty Partnership Award (IBM)
- Failure Prevention Analysis (product development)
- Fair Play Alliance (gaming)
- Fairmont Private Academy (Anaheim, CA)
- Fairness in Procurement Alliance (formerly the Fairness in Set-Aside Procurement Coalition)
- Family Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Family Personal Accident (insurance)
- Family Planning Agency (various locations)
- Family Planning Australia
- Family Practice Associates (various locations)
- Fancy Pants Adventures (game)
- Far Point of Accommodation (ophthalmology)
- Fast Packet Adaption
- Faye, Pollack & Associates, Inc
- Federação Paulista de Automobilismo (Brazil)
- Federal Pesticide Act
- Federal Physicians Association
- Federal Power Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
A survey for the Family Planning Association found that 37 per cent of young people aged 18 to 30 had had intercourse with a new partner without a condom.
Byline: ANI London, August 14 (ANI): The Family Planning Association has claimed that British women are not routinely using the safest brand of the Pill, after two studies found that the risk of blood clots in females using oral contraceptives overall is small.
The Family Planning Association (FPA) and Brook are calling on the Government to introduce a form of sex and relationships education into the primary school curriculum to help deter young people from rushing into sex too early.
The Family Planning Association of Kenya, where some 30 to 50 percent of maternal deaths are a result of unsafe abortion due to restrictive laws, also chose to forfeit U.