The Family Planning Agency said the findings showed it was vital for parents and schools to promote safe sex.
What does FPA stand for?
FPA stands for Family Planning Agency (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPA
We have 268 other meanings of FPA in our Acronym Attic
- Framework Programme 7 (EU)
- Seventh Framework Programme (EU)
- Facilities Planning Area
- Faculty Partnership Award (IBM)
- Failure Prevention Analysis (product development)
- Fair Play Alliance (gaming)
- Fairmont Private Academy (Anaheim, CA)
- Fairness in Procurement Alliance (formerly the Fairness in Set-Aside Procurement Coalition)
- Family Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Family Personal Accident (insurance)
- Family Planning Association (UK)
- Family Planning Australia
- Family Practice Associates (various locations)
- Fancy Pants Adventures (game)
- Far Point of Accommodation (ophthalmology)
- Fast Packet Adaption
- Faye, Pollack & Associates, Inc
- Federação Paulista de Automobilismo (Brazil)
- Federal Pesticide Act
- Federal Physicians Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
When confronted, the family planning agency fabricated a trove of documents, stating that Yang Ling's parents found her, adopted her without authorization, and then requested that she be put up for adoption at the family planning agency due to economic difficulty.
Recent examples of speech-repression for my family planning agency include: Movie theatre advertising on emergency contraception has been refused because the ads stated, "prevent unwanted pregnancies--prevent abortions.
Family Planning Agency Survey, AGI: New York, 2004.
One can only imagine who these "NGOs" (non-governmental organizations, such as International Planned Parenthood, British-based abortion and family planning agency Marie Stopes International, etc.
A spokesman for Marie Stopes family planning agency called for an improvement in the level of sex education.
State Department's denial of $34 million to the United Nation's family planning agency on the basis that some of these monies are used to "promote" abortion is absolutely absurd.