Such centers will be established in areas with a population of more than 1,000 people while family medicine units will be established to serve fewer than 1,000 people.
What does FMU stand for?
FMU stands for Family Medicine Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMU
We have 48 other meanings of FMU in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Malgache de Tennis de Table (Madagascar table tennis federation)
- Financial Management Transition Team (US DoD)
- Fosses-Marly Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
- Fort Mojave Tribal Utilities Authority
- Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles
- Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles - Load Handling System (US Army)
- Far More Than What You Ever Needed to Know
- From Me to You (Beatles song)
- Far More Than You Ever Wanted to Know
- Facility Management Unit
- Federation of Motorsport Clubs of Uganda
- Field Management Unit (UK)
- Field Multiplexing Unit (fire alarm)
- File Maintenance Utility
- Financial Market Utility
- Fire Management Unit (US National Forest Service)
- First Morning Urine (fertility)
- Fitting Make-Up (pipe fitting)
- Flexible Manufacturing Unit
- Flight Management Unit (avionics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schein, director of the Family Medicine Unit, Hadassah University Hospital, Jerusalem.