com)-- The New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome & Associated Disorders (NJCTS) on August 30 made the JFK Family Medicine Residency Program at JFK Medical Center a stop on its yearlong, statewide tour for its Patient-Centered Medical Education (PCME) program.
What does FMRP stand for?
FMRP stands for Family Medicine Residency Program (various hospitals)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMRP
We have 4 other meanings of FMRP in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Material Requirements List
- Fundmünzen der Römischen Zeit Im Großherzogtum Luxemburg (German: Roman Coins of the Roman period in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg)
- Future Media Research Lab (Berkeley, CA)
- Fuzzy Model Reference Learning Controller
- Federación de Motociclismo de la Región de Murcia (Spanish: Motorcycle Federation of the Region of Murcia)
- Financial Markets and Risk Management (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Family Medicine Research Network (Singapoure)
- Friends of Middletown Robotics Organization (Middletown, DE)
- Faculdade de Medecina de Ribeirão Preto (Brazilian school)
- Familial Mental Retardation Protein
- Farm Mutual Reinsurance Plan (Canada)
- Fiscal Management Reform Program (Sri Lanka)
- Florida Metal Roofing Products, Inc. (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Fragile X Mental Retardation 1 Protein (genetics)
- Fédération des Médecins Résidents du Québec
- Fair Market Rental Rate
- Financial Management Rate of Return
- Financial Market Rate of Return
- Family Member Residence Stamp (immigration; UK)
- Financial Mangement Reference System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shohreh Sameni, Navek's ex-fiancEe, is also listed as a participant in Virtua's Family Medicine Residency Program.
She completed the Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Family Medicine Residency Program, attended medical school at the University of the West Indies in Barbados, and did her postgraduate internship with the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Barbados.
Ledwith is residency director at the HealthAlliance Hospital - Burbank Campus Family Medicine Residency Program in Fitchburg; and assistant professor at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Nancy Dickey, president of the Texas A&M Health Science Center, which has one of the state's largest family medicine residency programs.
In the early 1970s, he saw his dream achieved when West Virginia University established its Family Medicine Residency Program, recognizing the specialty that focuses on total health care for an individual and the family.
The Good Samaritan clinics are a ministry of In His Image, a Christian Family Medicine Residency Program.