What does FMAA stand for?
FMAA stands for Family Medicine Associates of Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMAA
We have 21 other meanings of FMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Fused Multiply and Add (CPU instruction)
- Fuselage Mounted Antenna
- Future Media Architects, Inc.
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America, Inc.
- Salesian Sisters, Daughters of Mary Help of Christians (religious order)
- First Morning Urine Albumin/Creatinine
- Frames Multiple Access, Second Version
- Facilities Management Action Agenda (Australia)
- Family Martial Arts Academy (various locations)
- Family Martial Arts of America (Martinez, CA)
- Federación Mexicana de Asociaciones de Atletismo AC (Spanish: Mexican Federation of Athletics Associations; Mexico)
- Festival de Musiques Arabo-Andalouses (French: Arab-Andalusian Music Festival)
- Fibromyalgia Alliance of America (Columbus, OH)
- Filipino Martial Arts Academy
- Flag Manufacturers Association of America
- Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
- Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging (California)
- Footwear Manufacturers Association of Australia, Inc.
- Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Farmers Market Advisory Board (Mount Pleasant, SC)