Owen FITCHBURG - The Family Martial Arts Center raised more than $3,700 at this year's Kick-A-Thon held at Riverside Park that will go to support programs for people with special needs at ARC Community Services Inc.
What does FMAC stand for?
FMAC stands for Family Martial Arts Center (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMAC
We have 58 other meanings of FMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Flag Manufacturers Association of America
- Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
- Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging (California)
- Footwear Manufacturers Association of Australia, Inc.
- Fellow Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
- Farmers Market Advisory Board (Mount Pleasant, SC)
- Filipino Martial Arts Bremen (Germany)
- Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (anime series)
- Famous Make-Up Artist Best Friend
- Facility Maintenance and Administration Center
- Farm Machinery Advertising Collectors
- Fédération des Métiers d'Art et de Création (French: Crafts and Design Federation)
- Fédération Mondiale des Anciens Combattants (French: World Veterans Federation)
- FEMA Map Assistance Center
- Financial and Management Accounting Committee
- Financial Management Advisory Committee
- Find Me a Conference
- Find, Meet, Attract, Close
- Fire Marshals’ Association of Colorado
- Fleury Menuiserie Agencement Charpente (French carpentry company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ART: PHOTO CUTLINE: Students and staff from the Family Martial Arts Center are joined by friends and family for the Kick-A-Thon Saturday to benefit ARC Community Services.