A learner-centered family literacy project for Latino parents and caregivers.
What does FLP stand for?
FLP stands for Family Literacy Project (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLP
We have 108 other meanings of FLP in our Acronym Attic
- Field Laboratory for Optimized Wind Energy (Caltech)
- Traffic Flow Planning Simulation
- Development of Integrated Packages for Simulation and Visualisation of Complex Flows
- Fluorine/Liquid Oxygen
- Low Nox Flox Combustor for High Efficiency Gas Turbines (flameless oxidation combustor; EU project)
- Facility Layout Problem
- Faith and Life Press (Newton, KS)
- Fake Login Page (phishing technique)
- Family Law Project (various locations)
- Family Limited Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper will describe the work of the Family Literacy Project in KwaZulu-Natal and detail how this approach has been adapted to a range of situations, from a government programme in Namibia to an arts centre in the Karoo.
For its One Family--Two Languages: A Bilingual Approach to Family Literacy project.
Learning support assistants have a positive effect on raising standards and parents are encouraged to get involved through schemes such as the family literacy project.
It was part of First Editions, a family literacy project co-ordinated by Rugby Parents Centre, Warwickshire Arts Service, Rugby Library and West Midlands Arts.
Ms Morris said: 'Activities in the small zones will include programmes to encourage parents to become more involved with the school and to boost the basics through family literacy projects.
Fiona Ormerod and Ro Ivanic * Family literacy projects in Britain.