The Access to Justice for Family Law project aims to address barriers faced by rural women (mainly senior women and the working poor) when seeking legal services in order to leave abusive relationships.
What does FLP stand for?
FLP stands for Family Law Project (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLP
We have 108 other meanings of FLP in our Acronym Attic
- Fulgoromorpha Lists on the Web (insect knowledge base)
- Future Leaders of the World Academy (now Future Leaders Academy of Arts & Sciences)
- Field Laboratory for Optimized Wind Energy (Caltech)
- Traffic Flow Planning Simulation
- Development of Integrated Packages for Simulation and Visualisation of Complex Flows
- Fluorine/Liquid Oxygen
- Low Nox Flox Combustor for High Efficiency Gas Turbines (flameless oxidation combustor; EU project)
- Facility Layout Problem
- Faith and Life Press (Newton, KS)
- Fake Login Page (phishing technique)
- Family Limited Partnership
- Family Literacy Project (various locations)
- Family Living Program (various locations)
- Fast Link Pulse
- Fasting Lipid Profile (lab test)
- Fault Location Panel
- Feel Lucky Punk? (Quake2 gaming clan)
- Festival Leisure Park (shopping centre in Basildon, Essex, England)
- Fighting Landplane (US Navy)
- Fiji Labor Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're talking about language that very clearly bans civil unions and very broadly will ban anything and everything that would be a way for couples to protect each other," says Leslie Shear, a law professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and co-chair of the school's Family Law Project.