Date: Saturday, June 16, 2012 Time: 9:30 - 10:30 am Location: Washington DC Family History Center - 10000 Stoneybrook Drive Kensington, MD 20895 Students will learn: 1.
What does FHS stand for?
FHS stands for Family History Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHS
We have 179 other meanings of FHS in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Fairfax High School (Virginia)
- Fairfax Senior High School (Los Angeles, California)
- Fairfield High School
- Fairfield Historical Society (Fairfield, CT)
- Fallston High School (Fallston, MD)
- Falmouth Historical Society
- Family Health Survey
- Family Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Family Home Service
- Family Home Service (various organizations)
- Farmington High School (Farmington, NM)
- Farrington High School (Kalihi, Oahu, Hawaii)
- Faster, Higher, Stronger
- Fayetteville High School (Fayetteville, Arkansas)
- Federal Highway System
- Fédération Haïtienne de Ski (French: Haitian Ski Federation)
- Feinstein High School (Providence, RI)
- Fellow of the Heraldry Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Close to a dozen members attended the annual "Finding Your Roots Tri-Stakes Seminar" at the Family History Center in Surrey.
For the family history center nearest you, check telephone book listings under The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The LDS Family History Center held an open house on October 15.
Family History Center sets genealogy conference The Eugene Family History Center in west Eugene, part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, will hold its second annual Eugene Family History Conference from 8 a.