Other groups expressed concern that the search for discreet care will slow efforts to lower the country's teen pregnancy rate, which increased by 65% from 2000-2010, according to the government's most recent Family Health Survey.
What does FHS stand for?
FHS stands for Family Health Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHS
We have 179 other meanings of FHS in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Heritage Rail Trail Corridor
- For Human Rights in United Latvia
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Fairfax High School (Virginia)
- Fairfax Senior High School (Los Angeles, California)
- Fairfield High School
- Fairfield Historical Society (Fairfield, CT)
- Fallston High School (Fallston, MD)
- Falmouth Historical Society
- Family Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Family History Center
- Family Home Service
- Family Home Service (various organizations)
- Farmington High School (Farmington, NM)
- Farrington High School (Kalihi, Oahu, Hawaii)
- Faster, Higher, Stronger
- Fayetteville High School (Fayetteville, Arkansas)
- Federal Highway System
- Fédération Haïtienne de Ski (French: Haitian Ski Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using data from India's 2005-2006 National Family Health Survey, Sanjukta Chaudhuri found that women with more sons than daughters were generally less likely than those with more daughters than sons to have another child; parity progression driven by a desire for sons accounted for 7% of births [page 1781.
Linkages between three dimensions of deprivation education, wealth and health -and access to maternal health services, were analysed on data from a sample of 87,129 ever-married women included in the 2005-6 Indian National Family Health Survey.
According to preliminary results of the family health survey 2010, the total fertility rate in the Palestinian Territory had declined to 4.
National Family Health Survey (MCH and Family Planning), India 1992-93.
Damascus, (SANA) -- Central Survey Office issued on Tuesday the main report of family health survey in Syria.