A PCT spokesman said: "He will no longer be able to practice as a GP on behalf of Sefton PCT, pending the outcome of an appeal to the Family Health Services appeal authority.
What does FHSAA stand for?
FHSAA stands for Family Health Services Appeal Authority (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHSAA
- Friendswood High School (Friendswood, Texas)
- Fuel Handling System
- Fulton High School
- Functional Health Status (healthcare measurement)
- Family Health Service Authority
- Family History Society of Arizona
- Federal Hazardous Substances Act
- Federal Highway Safety Act
- First Home Saver Account (Australia)
- Florida Home Studies and Adoption
- Florida High School Activities Association
- Florida High School Athletic Association
- Family History Society of Buchan (charity; UK)
- Federation of Bread Producers and Confectioners in Bulgaria
- Fountain Hills School Board (Arizona)
- Family History Society of Cheshire (Cheshire, England, UK)
- First Health Services Corporation
- Flat Head Socket Cap Screw
- Flint Hills Soccer Club (Manhattan, KS)
- Faculty of Health and Social Care Sciences (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday Blyth Valley MP Ronnie Campbell ( who has been a leading supporter of the GP and has strongly criticised the Trust's handling of his case ( said Dr Ghosh has lodged an appeal with the Family Health Services Appeal Authority.
The Family Health Services Appeal Authority has agreed as long as a chaperone is present when he examines female patients.