Her influence on the Oz family health program is impressive.
What does FHP stand for?
FHP stands for Family Health Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHP
We have 83 other meanings of FHP in our Acronym Attic
- Fachhochschule Oldenburg Ostfriesland Wilhelmshaven (Germany university of Applied Sciences)
- Family Health Outcomes Project (University of California - San Francisco)
- Francis House of Prayer (Westampton, NJ)
- Florida High-Output Racing Association (slot cars)
- First Home Owners Scheme (First Home Owners Boost Administration; Australia)
- Fair Housing of Sonoma County (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (game)
- Fleet Hospital Operations and Training Center (US Navy)
- Forest Home Ojai Valley (Oak View, CA)
- Fort Hood Officers' Wives Club (Texas)
- Family Help Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Family History Project (various organizations)
- Fédération de l'Hospitalisation Privée (French: Federation of Private Hospitals)
- Flight Hour Program (aviation)
- Florida Heat Pump (FHP Manufacturing Inc.)
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Flying Hour Program
- Foot Health Practitioner
- For Human Peoples
- Force Health Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994, the health worker program integrated into the Family Health Program that includes physicians and nurses on the care team with the health workers thus creating large scale integrated, preventive health services.
The Jordan Communication Partnership for Family Health Program (CPFH) / John's Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Center for Communication Programs in cooperation with Batelco, a Jordanian communications provider, announced the official launch of Jordan's first health web portal in Arabic.
Other contributors add their expertise in the remaining material that covers a family health organizational model, a family health perspective on social and economic justice, adapting family health principles to Hispanic migrant health care, and developing and managing family health programs.
Los Angeles: County of Los Angeles Department of Health Services, Public Health, Family Health Programs.
NGOs CARE and Save the Children, USA, are working with Nepal's MOH to revise training materials (developed and tested by Save the Children) to prepare CBD workers to provide DMPA under the USAID-funded Nepal Family Health Program.