It is one of 23 terminals operated by DP World's project partners, Family Health International (FHI) and the US Agency for International Development.
What does FHI stand for?
FHI stands for Family Health International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHI
We have 50 other meanings of FHI in our Acronym Attic
- Fetal Heart Heard and Regular (normal cardiac rhythm)
- Five Hills Health Region (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Foundation for Human and Humanitarian Rights in Lebanon
- Faculty of Health and Human Sciences (Thames Valley University; UK)
- Forrest Hills High School (Michigan)
- Fort Hamilton High School (Brooklyn, New York)
- Fort Hunt High School (Fairfax, VA, USA)
- Fountain Hills High School (Fountain Hills, AZ)
- Francis Howell High School (St.Louis, MO)
- Friday Harbor High School (Washington)
- Fitzgerald & Halliday, Inc. (Hartford, CT)
- Fjord Horse International Association (Norway)
- Florida Hydrogen Initiative, Inc. (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Food for Health Ireland
- Food for the Hungry International
- For His/Her Information
- Fritz Haber Institut (German: Fritz Haber Institute; scientific research; Max Planck Society; Berlin, Germany)
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd
- Functional Hearing Impairment
- Farmington Hills Ice Arena (Farmington Hills, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: DUBAI - In the first concrete action on the ground after the counter-piracy conference that concluded in Dubai on Tuesday, a network of community centres or clinics will be opened in port communities in East Africa, which includes Ethiopia, Sudan, Djibouti, Kenya and Mozambique, thanks to an agreement signed between DP World and Family Health International (FHI).
org] Director of Research Family Health International Africa Regional Office, Nairobi Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:03 PM To: Hon.
djibouti Global health care alliance announced Dubai In a collaborative initiative to provide critical health care services in Djibouti, representatives of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID),), marine terminal operator DP World, the Republic of Djibouti and Family Health International (FHI) signed a Global Development Alliance (GDA) agreement that will see the deployment of a series of hybrid rest-stops and clinics along the transport corridor linking Djibouti's ports with Ethiopia.
Steinitz with Kim Green, Marika Matengu, Tanya Medrano and Lydia Murithi Family Health International 2009
Embassy in Port Moresby's HIV/AIDS Awareness Team participated in the city's 2009 World AIDS Day event by working at a booth sponsored by Family Health International.