State-funded medical coverage for children has spiked, thanks largely to outreach efforts to get more working-poor households on the Family Health Insurance Assistance Program.
What does FHIAP stand for?
FHIAP stands for Family Health Insurance Assistance Program (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Food for Health Ireland
- Food for the Hungry International
- For His/Her Information
- Fritz Haber Institut (German: Fritz Haber Institute; scientific research; Max Planck Society; Berlin, Germany)
- Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd
- Functional Hearing Impairment
- Farmington Hills Ice Arena (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Florida Homicide Investigators Association
- Forest Home Improvement Association (Ithaca, NY)
- Fundacion Hondurena de Investigacion Agricola (Honduras)
- Fellow, Health Insurance Advanced Studies
- First Home Insurance Company
- Federal Health Information Exchange (US)
- Family Housing Improvement Fund (US DoD)
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (television show)
- Fort Hare Institute of Government (University of Fort Hare; South Africa)
- Florida Health Information Management Association (USA)
- Fellow Healthcare Information Management System Society
- Federal Healthcare Innovation Network
- Florida Health Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the most successful examples of this is Oregon's Family Health Insurance Assistance Program.
She said that when union negotiators raised this issue at the bargaining table, hospital representatives said lower-paid employees could seek help from the state-run Family Health Insurance Assistance Program.