com) announced the launch of a new family health education program that will be available in November of 2010.
What does FHE stand for?
FHE stands for Family Health Education (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHE
We have 30 other meanings of FHE in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Hardware Design Language (expandable language)
- Fuzzy Hierarchical Decision Making
- Family Housing Demonstration Program (California)
- Friends of Hillside Dog Park (New York, NY)
- File Header
- Fractionated High-Dose-Rate
- Facilities Help Desk System (US NASA)
- Federal Highway Driving Schedule
- Full High Definition Television
- Facultad de Humanidades y Educación (Spanish: Universidad Central de Venezuela)
- Family Home Entertainment
- Family Home Evening (LDS church)
- Fatal Hardware Error
- Femmes et Hommes dans l'Eglise (French: Women and Men in the Church)
- Femoral Head Excision (medical procedure)
- Field Hockey Equipment (sporting goods; various locations)
- First Hand Experience
- Five Hour Energy (beverage)
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics (Manufacturing Innovation Institute; San Jose, CA)
- Flood Hazard Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, with the family health education program provided for the women, many of them have discovered the shortcomings of such orthodox family planning practices in terms of reliability and dependability, as compared to proper knowledge of the natural method of safe days through the knowledge of arithmetic in calculating days on the calendar as the Billings method as part of their natural path to family planning.
We appreciate your concern over the issue of population control and would like to reassure you that we are involved in supporting population control through our family health education programs.