6-9: Conference: Family Group Decision Making (FGDM); National Center on Family Group Decision Making; Washington; www.
What does FGDM stand for?
FGDM stands for Family Group Decision Making
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FGDM in our Acronym Attic
- Feature Group D-Exchange Access North American
- Federal Geographic Data Committee
- Federal Geospatial Data Committee (USGS)
- Frozen Ground Data Center (National Snow and Ice Data Center)
- Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
- Flue Gas Desulfurization Information System
- Florida Geographic Data Library
- Facilitate, Guide, Develop, Lead, Advocate
- Federal Government Distance Learning Association
- Feedback-Guided Dynamic Loop Scheduling (algorithm)
- Forenede Gamle Druidorden (Norwegian branch of United Ancient Order of Druids)
- Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (UK)
- Farmer Group Development Plan (Indonesia)
- Functional Genomics Data Pipeline (bioinformatics)
- Fundamentals of Geophysical Data Processing (Jon Claerbout book)
- Fire & Gas Detection System
- Flue Gas De-Sulfurization
- Fundamental Geographic Data Set
- Fine Grain Distributed Shared Memory (systems on clusters of workstations)
- Free Gospel Deliverance Temple (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
: Putting Families back into Child Protection Partnership: Family Group Decision Making.
One area of their work has been consultation, networking, and resource development for Patch and Family Group Decision Making (FGDM).
Address at the 2002 Family Group Decision Making Roundtable, Monterey, California.
John(s, Newfoundland, Canada: Family Group Decision Making Project, School of Social Work, Memorial University of Newfoundland.