Additional opportunities OSU Extension Service - Seeks volunteers interested in becoming Extension Family Food Education volunteers.
What does FFE stand for?
FFE stands for Family Food Education (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFE
We have 74 other meanings of FFE in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom from Distant Recurrence (cancer survival)
- Ferret Friends Disaster Response International
- Fédération Française de Sophrologie (French: French Federation of Sophrology)
- Fédération Française pour le Don de Sang Bénévole (French: French Blood Donation Volunteer Federation)
- Fat-Free Dried Tissue
- FDDI Full Duplex Technology (Digital Equipment Corp.)
- Five Flags Dog Training Club (Pensacola, FL)
- First-Fit Decreasing Utilization (computing)
- Failed Fuel Element
- Families for Estes (Estes Park, CO)
- Fan Family Experience
- Fast Field Echo (Philips Medical Systems)
- Fast Freight Express
- Fast Friendly Efficient
- Fat Finger Error
- Feather Follicle Epithelium
- Feature Freeze Exception (computing)
- Federal Field Exercise (US FEMA)
- Federally-Facilitated Exchange (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010)
- Fédération des Français de l'Étranger (French: Federation of French Citizens Abroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Homemade edibles, crafts, door prizes, demonstrations and ticket donations, hosted by the Family Food Education and Master Food Preserver programs.