What does FDW stand for?
FDW stands for Family Doctor Week (American Medical Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDW
We have 18 other meanings of FDW in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Department of Veterans Affairs
- Fonds pour le Développement de la Vie Associative (French: Fund for the Development of Associative Life)
- Friends of the Derwent Valley Line (UK railway advocacy group)
- Fermetures du Val de Marne (French: Closures of Val de Marne; Val de Marne; France)
- First Data Voice Services
- Flight Deck Video System (US Coast Guard)
- Forward Dominant Vector Selection (video coding)
- Fleetwood Digital Video Technology Corp.
- Family and Domestic Violence Unit (Australia)
- Forvaltning, Drift, Vedlikehold Utvikling (Norwegian: Manager, Operations, Maintenance, Development and Service)
- Fashion Door & Window (Grand Prairie, TX)
- Federated Data Warehouse
- Feed da Wolves
- Financial Data Warehouse (various organizations)
- First Day of Work
- Flashing Don't Walk (traffic signals, transportation engineering)
- Florida Dance Workshop (Port Charlotte, Florida)
- Foreign Data Wrapper (computing)
- Foreign Domestic Worker
- Friends of Doctor Who (official fan club)