He will continue serving on the board of the DeKalb County-based foundation Families of Children Under Stress, which provides services to children who have medically fragile or significant developmental or physical disabilities.
What does FOCUS stand for?
FOCUS stands for Families Of Children Under Stress (support group for families of handicapped children in Atlanta, GA, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOCUS
We have 62 other meanings of FOCUS in our Acronym Attic
- Fomento de Obras y Construcciones SA (Spanish construction company; Barcelona, Spain)
- Fiber Optic Control System Integration
- Fiber Optic Cable System in Korea
- Federazione Organismi Cristiani Servizio Internazionale Volontario
- Fleet Oriented Consolidated Stock List
- Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study (UK)
- (Tm)(Information Builders) Focus Talk
- Friends of Central Texas Lacrosse
- First Ohio Credit Union
- Facility for Operations Control and Utilization Statistics
- Families Overcoming under Stress (US Navy and University of California, Los Angeles)
- Family Outreach Center for Understanding Special Needs (Alaska)
- Federation on Computing in the United States
- Fellowship of Catholic University Students
- Fiber Optic Communities of the United States
- Fiber-Optic Controlled Underwater Stereo (Vehicle)
- Financial and Operational Combined Uniform Single (SEC requirement)
- Financial Occupations Club for University Students
- Finding Original Creative Unique Solutions
- Finding Our Children Unconditional Support (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She sows on the board of FOCUS, Families of Children Under Stress, an organization in Atlanta offering support and resources to families of children with special needs.