Mrs Whelan, who lives at Willington, County Durham, is one of the co-founders of Families Against Corporate Killers (Fack) which campaigns to improve workplace safety.
What does FACK stand for?
FACK stands for Families Against Corporate Killers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACK
- Fellow of the American College of International Physicians
- Fighter Avionics/Cockpit Integration Predesign
- Fraud and Abuse Control Information System
- Facility Circuit Information Tracking (USAF)
- Fibril-Associated Collagens with Interrupted Tiple Helices
- Formal Approaches to Computing and Information Technology (textbook series)
- From the Folate after Coronary Intervention Trial (cardiology findings)
- Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy
- Family and Community Information Tracking System (Iowa; data on health factors; founded 1999)
- Facility and Capability Information for Test and Training
- Full Acknowledge
- Facilities Unit Leader (US FEMA)
- Faculty of Arts Computer Labs (McGill University; Canada)
- Family, Adult and Community Learning (UK)
- Farnborough Aircraft Corporation Limited (UK)
- Financial Assurance Company Ltd. (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Fine Art Conservation Laboratories (California)
- Fellow of the Academy of Clinical Psychology
- Fellow of the American College of Legal Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Families Against Corporate Killers points out that the Health and Safety Executive is already stripped to the bone.
The campaigners, who were from The Battersea Crane Disaster Action Group (BCDAG) in London and Families Against Corporate Killers (Fack) held placards with the words "no more crane deaths".