As part of the visit, Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Noman Bashir participated in a familiarization flight aboard a P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft with U.
What does FFLT stand for?
FFLT stands for Familiarization Flight
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFLT
- Freedom from Local Progression (medical care rate)
- Feedforward Linear Power Amplifier (microwave theory)
- Food for Life Planting Foundation (est. 2009)
- Fantasy Followers Last Resort (Denmark)
- Fast Finish Long Run (racing)
- Feed-Forward Linewidth Reduction
- Freedom From Local Recurrence
- Future Front-Line Records (music company)
- Failed Fuel Location System
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (US Department of Labor)
- Flexible Filter Length Table (computing)
- Foundation for Light Therapy
- Full-Flavor Low Tar (smoking studies)
- Food for Life Vrindavan (India)
- Fundacji Fundusz Lokalny Ziemi Bilgorajskie (Polish: Foundation Fund for Local Land Bilgorajski)
- Fact-Finding Mission (various organizations)
- Far Field Monitor
- Fat-Free Mass (muscle)
- Fatigue-Failure Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bashir participated in a familiarization flight aboard a P-3C Orion maritime patrol aircraft with U.
For the Texas native, what began as a routine familiarization flight turned into a heart-pounding combat mission.
Throughout the course, FE students receive 11 aircraft familiarization flights, 4 tactical training flights, 3 navigation training flights and 22 simulator sessions.
Other key features include 28 specially designed missions, ranging from training, to familiarization flights, to actual historical engagements.
The HT-8 instructor and student were flying a single-engine TH-57B on an early stage familiarization flight.