Diagnosis of multiple endocrine neoplasia [MEN] 2A, 2B and familial medullary thyroid cancer [FMTC] by multiplex PCR and heteroduplex analyses of RET proto-oncogene mutations.
What does FMTC stand for?
FMTC stands for Familial Medullary Thyroid Cancer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMTC
We have 11 other meanings of FMTC in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Mondiale des Travailleurs de l'Agriculture et de l'Alimentation (French)
- Financial Management Training and Advisory Activity (accounting reform project; Moldova)
- First Mutual Transportation Assurance Company
- Flow Management Technical Advisory Committee (Delaware River Basin Commission; various states)
- Foreign Military Training Affairs Group
- Frequency Management and Technical Advisory Group (New Zealand Association of Radio Transmitters)
- Foreign Military Training Aviation Subsystem
- Field Medical Training Battalion (US DoD)
- Foreign Military Training Board
- Fitted Modified Tight-Binding Approximation
- Farmer's Mutual Telephone Company (Stanton, Iowa)
- Femur-MCL (Medial Collateral Ligament)-Tibia Complex
- Festival Music Theatre Company (Ontario, Canada)
- Fidelity Management Trust Company
- Flanders' Mechatronics Technology Centre (Belgium)
- Fabrique de Machines et Taillerie de Diamants (French: Factory Machine and Diamond Taillerie; Switzerland)
- Federación Mecanográfica y Taquigráfica Española (Spanish: Shorthand and Typing Spanish Federation)
- Field Maintenance Test Equipment
- Forêt des Marais Tanoé-Ehy (French: Tanoé-Ehy Swamp Forest; Ivory Coast)
- Full Mouth Tooth Extraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diagnosis of multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN) 2a, 2b and familial medullary thyroid cancer (FMTC) by multiplex PCR and heteroduplex analyses of RET proto-oncogene mutations.