What does FINCC stand for?
FINCC stands for Familial Idiopathic Nonarteriosclerotic Cerebral Calcification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fundo de Investimento da Amazônia (Brazilian Amazon investment fund)
- Failure Is Not An Option
- First National Stores (US grocery chain)
- Fondation de l'Innovation du Nouveau Brunswick (French: Innovation Foundation of New Brunswick; Canada)
- Fédération des Industries de Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: Federation of Industries of New Caledonia; New Caledonia)
- Financial Interest Cover
- Financiera de Negocios Corporativos (Guatemala)
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2 (Command & Control; military reconnaissance methodology)
- Foundation for International Community Assistance
- Financiera Centro Americana Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Financial Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (US Treasury Department)
- Federazione Italiana Incontinenti (Italian: Italian Federation of Incontinence)
- Foundations of Interactive Computation (workshop)
- Finance Command (also seen as FC)
- Finance Committee
- FAA Internet National Directory
- Families of Victims of Involuntary Disappearance (Philippines)
- Fault Isolation by Nodal Dependency
- Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc.