To the Editor: Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia (FHBL) is commonly caused by mutations in the apolipoprotein B gene (APOB).
What does FHBL stand for?
FHBL stands for Familial Hypobetalipoproteinemia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 7 other meanings of FHBL in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Highway Beautification Council
- Forest Heights Baptist Church
- Freelance Hair Beauty Federation (UK)
- Functional Hepatic Blood Flow
- First Home Buyers Grant
- Fixing Houses for Better Health (Australia)
- Fred Hayman Beverly Hills, Inc
- Flinders Human Behaviour & Health Research Unit (Flinders University; Adelaide, Australia)
- Florida Home Builders Insurance, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Home Builders Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Five Hundy by Midnight (Las Vegas, NV podcast)
- Flood Hazard Boundary Map
- Florida Homes by Owner
- Furnished Housing by Owner (Boston, MA)
- Friends of Harbors, Beaches and Parks (Newport Beach, CA)
- Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Finance House Base Rate (UK)
- Federal Heritage Buildings Review Office (Canada)
- Finite Hilbert Basis Set
- Fountainhead Business Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia Familial hypobetalipoproteinemia is a co-dominant disorder characterized by reduced plasma levels of LDL-C.