Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation caused by Arg663His beta-cardiac myosin heavy chain mutation.
What does FHCM stand for?
FHCM stands for Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHCM
We have 1 other meaning of FHCM in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Hill Collegiate Institute (Toronto, Canada)
- Future Health Care, Inc
- Fellow of Hotel and Catering International Management Association
- Fellow of the Hotel and Catering International Management Association (UK)
- Florida Hospital Cancer Institute Waterman (Tavares, Florida)
- French Horn Care Kit
- Fiji Hardwood Corporation Ltd. (government-led commercial company)
- Freedom House Civil Liberties
- Fresh & Honest Café Limited (India)
- Fresh and Honest Cafe Ltd. (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Fire Helicopter Crew Member (US NWCG)
- Fair Housing Council of Montgomery County (Pennsylvania)
- Fraunhofer Center for Manufacturing Innovation
- Family Health Care Nursing
- Family Health Center Network (Lutheran Medical Center; Brooklyn, NY)
- Feed the Hungry Clothe the Naked
- Fair Housing Center of Northern Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon
- Fellow of the Honourable Company of Organists (Canada)
- Fully Hydrogenated Canola Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mapping a gene for familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy to chromosome 14q1.