Mutations in the ABC1 gene in familial HDL deficiency with defective cholesterol efflux.
What does FHD stand for?
FHD stands for Familial HDL Deficiency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHD
We have 44 other meanings of FHD in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Health Care Social Workers Association (professional group; Florida)
- Federal Hazard Communication Training Program
- Family Horizons Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
- Financial Health Credit Union
- Florida Hospital Credit Union
- Fair Housing Center of Washington (Tacoma, WA)
- Family Health Center of Worcester, Inc. (Worcester, MA)
- Farmers Health Cooperative of Wisconsin
- Fort Hill Christian Youth Camp
- Fachhochschule Deggendorf (university, Deggendorf, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One form is associated with abnormal cellular cholesterol efflux caused by heterozygous mutations at the NB CA1 gene that defines familial HDL deficiency.