The condition is also known as familial essential tremor, as it certainly runs in families.
What does FET stand for?
FET stands for Familial Essential Tremor
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FET
We have 88 other meanings of FET in our Acronym Attic
- Frankfurter Eisenbahnsiedlungsverein eG (German: Frankfurt Railway Settlement Association eG)
- Front End Service Vehicle
- Formation Evaluation Society of Western Australia (geoscience group)
- Fuze Engineering Standardization Working Group
- Finite-Element Surface Water Modeling System
- FastIron Edge Switch X-Series (internet technology equipment; Brocade product)
- Facilities Electrical Team
- Facilities Engineering Team
- Fair and Equitable Treatment (Bilateral Investment Treaty; international law)
- Falange Española Tradicionalista (Spanish political party)
- Fast Ethernet Transceiver
- Federal Election Tribunal
- Federal Electoral Tribunal judiciary For electoral misconducts)
- Federal Excise Tax
- Fédération Espérantiste du Travail (French: Esperanto Federation of Labor)
- Female Engagement Team (US Marine Corps)
- FICS Ethics Test
- Field Effect Transistor
- Field Engineering Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
In such cases it is referred to as familial essential tremor.